Sunday 26 October 2014

Calling all shoppers!



You may have noticed a rather long gap since my last blog post - unfortunately due to a very stressful period called DISSERTATION (and another called being lazy and enjoying the summer).  Since getting over the dreaded word and after a long period of procrastination, I have finally decided to kick myself into full gear and aim for that almighty first.

I am looking at the ways fashion businesses are changing their approaches to retail in order to remain successful on the high street – currently focusing on the relationship between online and physical shops.  

This is where I’d really appreciate it if all you lovely readers would get involved and contribute to my research.  If you could help with a few sentences on the following questions, I would be really grateful!


- What percentage of your fashion shopping do you do online? What do you find good/bad about this? 

- What percentage of your fashion shopping do you do in physical stores?  What do you find good/bad about it?

- Do you prefer to shop online or in physical stores and why? 

- How do you think you will be fashion shopping five years from now? 


I know blogger can be a pain to use so if you are having trouble leaving your comments below, please email me at lilliemcfillie@gmail.com  

Thank you in anticipation for all your help and for contributing to my dissertation (still hate that word).

Much appreciated x 

No comments:

Post a Comment