Friday 25 April 2014

A Romantic View






Thinking back to my school days studying art and photography, I always had a massive love of beautiful portrait photographs - and still do!  I love the stories they tell and the fantasies they create.  Oleg Oprisco is my most recent discovery (and also popped up on my facebook homepage this morning).   This Ukrainian photographer uses his film camera to create surreal images of women in dream-like/fairytale settings.  Using film means that everything in the shot has been created for real, rather than relying on post-production, and makes his photographs even more special.  I love, love, love, love, his work and thought it definitely worth a share!   

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography and stunning imagery Lillie. What a find. One of my favourite posts.

    ReplyDelete