Sunday 27 October 2013

Bailey's Stardust



The 60’s Fashion Photographer and pop culture icon David Bailey is coming to London.  This year from the 6th February – 1st June 2014 Bailey will be exhibiting his works in the National Portrait Gallery.  This famous British fashion photographer has given us hundreds of iconic images and worked with so many of the fab and famous.  I for one will be along to view – I just love his work. 
  
// Jean Shrimpton, Bailey's muse
Looking as beautiful as ever

What I really love about David Bailey’s photography is that, whilst his images are so strong and powerful, he always brings a real beauty to his subjects.  I think his images are really strong and powerful whilst retaining a real beauty to his subjects.  What else can I say ….? 

// The Beatles 
Some of the many pop icons Bailey's photographed 

No comments:

Post a Comment