Sunday 27 October 2013

Apologies for my absence



I would like to apologise to you lovely readers for my recent absence of a whole two months!  I’m afraid I have been jet setting in the south of France (well, I went on holiday there with my mates) and have since been getting back into the rhythm of uni coursework.  But fear not, I am back and shall be taking my blog a lot more seriously with more regular blog posts and a visual re-styling in the next few weeks – something a bit more me! I would very much love to hear your comments on my posts and the topics covered so please feel free to respond.  Equally if you are having problems commenting on the site (as I know blogger can be a bit uncooperative at times!) feel free to drop me an email any time at l.cooper@students.rave.ac.uk.  Happy blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment